Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Belly Has Arrived!!!



This week I have realized that the preggo belly has arrived. I have been able to get by with my regular clothes with the help of the Belly Band. That time has passed. I went shopping with my mom to Destination Maternity. It's a place that has 3 maternity places in one. It was great. It was so much fun!! I got alot that will last me most of the pregnancy. I felt more pregnant with the maternity clothes on then I did with my own clothes. Here is one of the dresses that my mom bought me. Thanks mom!!!! I got to wear it the next day at my cousin Alyssa's Baptism. It was fun to hear all the comments. Josh thinks the dress makes me look more pregnant also. I am so happy now that everyone notices.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how quickly it appears? A fellow teacher, Amy, also seemed to grow overnight as soon as she hit about 4-5 months.

Cute dress! Looks like you could wear it after the pregnacy too. That's the style!

Corrie said...

Lookin' good! Thanks for sharing the blog.