Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sibling Time

This weekend was great!!! All my siblings got together and had a great visit. I miss seeing everyone more often. Chelley and Xander were here also. I miss them soo much when they are gone. We visited, ate, went to the Splash Pad, and went to church. My only regret is that the weekend wasn't longer. While my sister was here we even got to have some girl time to get her hair cut and our nails done. It was great!!!!




We went to eat at Crabby Daddy's. The food was good. Josh and I had been wanting to try it since we moved here, but just hadn't done so yet. When they built the crab we couldn't wait to take Chelley and Xander. They call all crabs Crabby. We were disappointed to see it roped off. This is the closest that they could get. They were good sports though.




Chelley's favorite thing was the boat slide. She is getting so BIG!!! She even went down the big slide and didn't cry this year!!! She also is swimming so well and is sticking her head underwater. (With encouragement of coarse =) )






Xander's favorite thing was the splash pad. He went down the slide a few times and swam for a little while, but he mainly talked Uncle Allen into playing at the splash pad.







Allen, Brazos, Becky, and I had some fun too playing dodge ball with the big plastic balls we brought for the kids.







Chelley was swimming soo well. She even did it by herself.



For all who knows them, there had to be swinging too. We stayed until it rained. About 10 min. Xander's whole purpose of the park is the swinging. Chelley is SO BIG that she is able to keep herself swinging. This is new this year. It just proves that she is growing to fast.

HERE IS THE BELLY!!! YES I still wear a 2 piece and plan to until the end of summer. I did have to go buy new shorts for over my swimsuit since all my board shorts can't even make it all the way up. Oh well. I have been waiting for the belly.

Last day we were all together. We went to eat at Wing's N More which I know Paul liked. My main favorte thing here are the french fries with ranch. Very yummy, but very bad.

Then we went swimming some more and then everyone had to go. I was so sad I cried. I don't like it when everyone leaves. I miss them all so much. Luckily Allen stayed until monday which was nice.

No comments: