

Sorry that we have not been blogging like we should. Our computer broke and were without for a few weeks. Then was busy with my brothers surgery. Thanks to my mom's email I realized that it has been longer then I even realized. I will be adding older blogs then from today so please look back to get caught up. There has been alot going on. I have made it to 35 weeks and feel HUGE!! I am told by many people that I am small and not to worry. I do not feel like this though. My cousins Krystal, Jacqulyn, and Victoria were so kind to throw a baby shower for Gavin and I yesturday. It was such a blast and they did such a good job. I have attached a few pictures. The theme was pumpkins for the little pumpkin that I am growing. Krystal made the diaper cake. (Wow is correct) She also made spice pumpkin cakes. So delicious!!!!! Thanks Again girls!!!!!
1 comment:
Yum Yum!! Sound like you guys had fun. Thanks for posting the pics. Hope your hanging in there...almost time!!
Post a Comment