On Friday March 19th Gavin and I got to spend the day with Mallory and Paige. Our sweet friends from Houston. We have gotten to see them twice so far since we moved to Dallas. Paige is getting so BIG. (ok so she still might be petite, but her maturity is far beyond :) ) We went to the park for lunch since it was such a nice day. I think the last time we were together the two kiddos didn't seem to be that far apart in age, but this time was a little different. It just went to show me how much Gavin is growing. And trying to get a picture with the two of them both looking at the camera was a joke in itself. It was great getting to catch up with Mallory. She is such a great mom! And of course there are no pictures of us. I mean who really wants to see us anyways. It's all about the kids! lol.
Cute Girl!

Gavin kept trying to give Paige her bib during the photo shoot.

The only picture of the 2 of them sitting.

Just a few months ago when they came before to visit, I swear they were closer in size. It just makes me realize how BIG Gavin is getting.

No comments:
Post a Comment