I have always heard how different life is when you are having your second child compared to your first. For example, by this point when I was pregnant with Gavin I was blogging atleast once a week on how I was growing and loving being pregnant and with this pregnancy I think I have blogged about the baby 2 maybe 3 times. It's not that I don't LOVE this pregnancy as much it's just that the demands of a 2 year old are much more then the demands of myself. So here is a little snip of what's been going on.
Weight Gain: YES! 10 lbs so far. (This is a few pounds lighter then this point of the pregnancy with Gavin.)
Best Moment so far: Feeling her move. I am finally feeling like I am having a baby and that I'm not some crazy person just saying so. Josh even got to feel her move tonight. :)
Worst Pregnancy Part: The swelling and low round ligament pain.
Overall the more farther along the pregnancy gets the more I get so excited and fall more in Love with her. We even are trying to keep Gavin involved by asking him where is baby sister, and what her name should be. He can tell you that she is in Mommy's Tummy (and occasional his) and that she is growing so she can come out and play. One time when I asked him what her name should be he just said "baby sister". I know he's going to be a GREAT big brother. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment