You are becoming more and more interactive everyday. It's real fun but makes me sad too. It means my newborn is gone and my baby is getting bigger.
I've gone back to work and so far everything is working out pretty good. Don't get me wrong I'm completly exhausted but Daddy has been awesome at taking Gavin to school on Tues/Thurs so when I get home from work I get to take a couple of small naps.
Lucy's Stats (estimated)
Weight: 14.5 lbs
Length: 25-26 in.
You continues to amaze us with how well you can sleep. You are still sleeping in the cradle in our room, mainly because I am still getting your room ready. We have been discussing moving you to her room very soon though. You only wake up once a night about 2-4 am. I love feeding you at night when its quite and just us.
You are a happy baby for the most part but when you are unhappy about something, you let us know. Your cry is so loud and very shreaky girly sounding. Lets just say I'm bad about giving in to your wants.
You are super smiley but will make us work for it. You like your jumperoo and don't mind tummy time.
Your brother adores you! He loves to give you hugs and kisses. (sometimes a little too much.)
You are still nursing from mommy with occasional bottles after. You love it. In fact we know when hungary because you will try and root around on whomever is holding you.
You rolled from you tummy to your back this month. (Sept 10.)
| Happy 3 Month Birthday! |
No comments:
Post a Comment