Since it has started to warm up early this year, I've gotten to dress you up in the cute little sun dresses and summer outfits. I just adore those chubby little legs of your. :)
Sleep Schedule: Sleeping through the night 7p-7a and taking 2 naps a day. 8am nap lasts about an hour and the 1:30 nap lasts 2-3 hours.
Yummy's: You eat 4 bottles a day of formula and 3 meals a day. There really aren't any foods that you don't like. You have started eating more table foods, but since Mommy & Daddy are not so good about liking a variety of veggies you still get mostly baby food.
Chompers: You currently have 2 bottom teeth with one upper coming in and many others following close behind. These top teeth seem to be bugging you a little more.
Milestones: You can sit up on your own and rarely fall over. You have started being able to actually play with your Christmas present and put the balls in and take them out. You say Mama, Dada, and Bye Bye. You are crawling while cleaning my floors all at the same time. AKA Doing the army crawl.
Right now you are VERY attached to Mommy. You will go to Daddy but there are not many others you will let hold you, especially when you are tired or sick. I have to secretly say, I LOVE this. I LOVE that you want ME! I love to snuggle and love on you. It melts my heart when you want me. Nana thinks I spoil you too much, but your only little once and there will be a day you won't want me around, so I'll enjoy every moment of this while I can.
Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 1oz (7/22) 62%
Length: not sure
This month I was really into trying to get a cute pic of the kids laying next to each other. Well I think it went well.
| Kisses! |
| Let's Hold Hands |
| Sibling Smiles |
| Haha I'm going to eat grass. |
| Uncle Jared in his fireman suit |
| Feeding herself Cheerios |
| I just LOVE naked baby booties. |
| Push-ups. One |
| And Two |
| Love this picture of Gavin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment