Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cooing Video



Here is a video of Gavin trying to coo so make sure to turn on the volume. I also added a music playlist to the blog so that everytime you open the blog some songs play. To enjoy just make sure your computer volume is on. The pictures I added are from this past saturday when Josh, Gavin and I went to go visit cousin Sophie. She seems so small compared to Gavin. She was born Jan 4th and weighed 8lbs even and was 20 inches. The day we went to see her she weighed 8 1/2 lbs. Its hard to believe Gavin was ever that small. Look how he has almost outgrown his coming home outfit. I also added a picture of our little "tax deduction". HaHa. Also wanted to thank Aunt Mar for the cute overalls. He looks like a handsome little man.

1 comment:

Becky H said...

Took me a minute to realize those babies were backwards =) Too cute!!