Saturday, August 8, 2009
Our First Word
So latley Gavin has figured that he has a voice and can babble. He use to babble but not a whole lot at one time. When we got back from Houston last weekend, he all of a sudden just started babbling alot. He has made m sounds and b sounds. Well I don't think it should count it, but he has been saying ma, ma alot. My Dad says I am the only mom he's ever known that isn't sure if he is saying mama. Most mom's would count it even if they are not really saying it. Well I guess I will count it. Therefore his FIRST WORD is MAMA. YEAH!! I keep trying to ctch it on video, but no luck so far. It is as if he is camera shy and stops talking as soon as I get the camera out. I will keep trying though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment