Well I am currently about 36 weeks. I can't believe where the time has gone, although the last few weeks seem to be slowing down. I think its because I know there is still alot that needs to be done to get ready for Lucy. We have decided to ditch the idea of redoing the bunk beds my brother's used as kids for Gavin because no matter how we painted it seemed sticky or rough. We found a REALLY good deal at Lone Star Baby and Kids. We still need to paint Lucy's room and rearrange some furniture from Gavin's room to Lucy's, but before she is here I am hoping to have things completed.
I have been blessed with 2 baby showers this time. My best friend Joanna threw me a shower about a month ago and then the girls I work with also threw me a little shower. It awesome to know that I work with such sweet and caring people and that everyone is excited to meet Lucy. She has gotten alot of clothes, with some bows, and shoes, and socks. She will be well dressed in dresses. :)
Here are some pics from the shower Joanna held. I would like to say that I'm really good about making things even for Lucy and Gavin, but lets be real it's not happening. Gavin's pregnancy is well documented and Lucy's is lets just say lacking a little. It's not that I don't think about posting pics and blogging about how BIG I've gotten and how I feel, it's just that I am enjoying all my free time with Gavin while it's just us, so blogging gets put on the back burner, in fact it's not even on the stove.
![]() |
| Just a few of the cute dresses she can wear. These are from Nana. |
![]() |
| Don't you just love this oh so cute handmade bunny. Thanks Aunt Becky! |
Here are also just some Random pics from the last 2 months that we've been missing from blogging world.
![]() |
| The Best Shot that I could get of Gavin in the Bluebonnets. Don't you just love that face. :) |
![]() |
| With cousin Andrew at Chuckie Cheese. Coincidentally almost matched. :) |
![]() |
| Such a cute smile! |
2 Birthday Parties in One Day = Tons of Fun but very to tired Gavin.
![]() |
| Caleb's 4th Birthday |
![]() |
| Carter's 2nd Birthday (Mommy Group Friends) |
![]() |
| 1st Dentist Appointment |
![]() |
| Another Birthday Party. Mason turns 2. (We had a party to go every weekend in April.) |
![]() |
| The Shoveling Method works really well when you want the cake in faster. |
![]() |
| Happy Mother's Day! |
![]() |
| 1st swim of the year with cousins. (mother's day treat) |
![]() |
| One of Gavin's Best Buds, Mason. |
![]() |
Reading with Daddy before Bed. Too Cute. It just melts my heart to see this. :)
|
 |
| Going to Feed Ducks |

Loves to do the monkey bars like a big kid.
 |
| Some baby ducks we saw while feeding. They were hungry little critters. |

Gavin driving his friends around.
Gavin's last day of MDO, with his teachers Mrs. Jamie (Lt.) and Mrs. Molly (Rt.)
Well it's the beginning of summer which means LOTS of FUN in the Sun!
Gavin with his friends at the beach.
Having fun playing in the sand and splashing mommy.
Josh and Me at Rafain's celebrating our 7 yr. Anniversary. It's a Brazilian Steak House and was soooo Yummy!
Josh and me at our friends wedding. It was fun dressing up.
Well I think that's it for now. Sorry for the REALLY long post. But there is still more to come.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment