Monday, September 5, 2011

TWO

Lucy is now 2 months old. I can't believe it, yet other times I have to remind myself that she is only 2 months even though it seems a little longer. She had her 2 month shots today. This time it is seeming to bother me more to watch my babies get shots. With Gavin I felt bad but NEVER shed a tear. This time was a different story. She did well and only did the silent cry for a few seconds then was easily consolied with nursing.

Lucy's Stats:

Weight: 11 lbs (39%)
Length: 23 in (71%)
Head: 14 7/8 in. (34%)

Eating: Every 2-3 hours during the day and 3-5 hours at night. She also is still nursing with supplement when needed. She gets about 2-6 oz of formula a day and everything else is espressed milk.
Sleeping: She has alot more awake time. Usually about 30 min-1 hour after eating she's awake cooing/playing. At night she is still a GREAT sleeper and sleeps 3-5 hours starting at 10 pm. So at night she wakes up at about 3:30 am and then 6-7 am. She is still in our room in the cradle and we hope to start transitioning soon. (As soon as we finish her room. I know, bad, right?) There are several 6 am feedings that she nurses in bed and we wake up an hour or so later.

Lucy, you are such a GREAT baby. When people ask if you're a good baby I'm afraid to comptely say yes and jinx your sweet deminer. Your brother was a good baby except for his medical issues so I'm a little hesitant. You are still nursing from Mommy with some supplement. (I would say maybe 2-4 oz a day of formula). When I think of how you are already 2 months it makes me tear up to know your newborn stage is over, but I'm also excited to interact with you more.

Gavin has also been having fun this summer despite the new record 100 degree highs. We have gone to the pool several times (just us 3) and also have been playing with friends at different places. Gavin still LOVES his sister (sometimes too much), and likes to show her off to anyone who comes to the house. He also starts MDO in a few days and when he went to meet his teachers he seemed to fit right in. I guess we'll see how Thursday goes.

We have also been having fun going out on family outings. We went to the Grapevine Aquarium which your brother LOVED watching the sharks and your eyes lit up when we were under the tunnel. You didn't know where to look first. It was soo cute! We then took you to the lake for the first time so Daddy and Gavin could take the Jet Ski out atleast once this year. The boys had a blast and you did very well taking a nap in your swing in your tent.

Now for Picture Overload!
SIBLING LOVE!


Fire Station visit with friends


Gavin was the only one who would help the firefighter hold the hose. No fear!

LOVE THIS PIC!! Best smile!


Daddy and his kids.

Visit with Uncle Allen.







Fun at The Rockin H Ranch

Driving with Pappy


Mommy and daughter snuggle tme. LOVE IT!

Lucy's Bab Shower at Josh's work


Josh and another coworker named their daughters Lucy so it was a "Lucy" Baby Shower.


Gavin was so well behaved and loved showing off his sister.

Fun at Grapevine Aquraium



Lucy didn't know which fish to look at first.
Best view to look at the sharks.
Sweet Girl

This is how Lucy hangs when at the lake


All Boy!
 





Fun at Lake Lewisville


Gavin couldn't wait to drive. (But not too fast)
Fun at the pool.

Baby Leg Warmers








No comments: