Monday, November 14, 2011

Four

Lucy you are 4 months old today.

I am still trying to figure out where the last 4 months have gone. The time is passing too quick. I guess the saying of "Time Flys When You're Exhausted From 2 Kids Having Fun" is adaquate for our life.

You certainly have been busy this month.
You have begun to roll from tummy to back alot, finding your hands and feet, and rolling to your sides along with smiling and laughing at Gavin. You even held your own bottle for the first time.

When you went to your 4 month check up with Dr. Blair he said all was well and you are growing GREAT! Once again shots turned your smiley face into a silent cry that made my heart drop. You recovered pretty quick once Mommy fed you.

You are are still nursing every 2 hours during the day with some supplement. I can't believe I am still able to keep up. You eat about 4 oz every feeding. (That's 1/2 what your brother was eating about this time)

You are sleeping in your room now. I got the bedding finished so I feel like its ready for you. You don't seem to mind sleeping up there. You are still wakig up 1-2 times a night to eat.


You got to meet your new Bestie Ella. She seemed so much smaller or you seemed so much bigger. It's amazing that in 4 months there can be such a difference.


Here you are getting to meet your new Bestie Ella.

We also had Warren over for the evening. He tried to put the moves on you already. Daddy had to seperate you two quickly.



Your Stats:

Weight: 14 lbs (44%)
Length: 25.3 in (79%)
Head: 40.4 cm 41%)


Everyone says you look just like Gavin but I can see the differences in you. Here's a picture to compare.



Your brother has been having fun this month too. We've gone to play at the park with friends, practiced spelling his "word" in pancakes, and he's been having fun at school. Oh and I should include that the highlight was getting his Super Why costume in the mail.




Lining up for the pet parade at school.

His "word" in pancakes.

At the park with his buddies. Mason (Left), Carter (Middle)

Super Why Gavin

Sweet Sibling Pic.

At School






Soo sweet. I LOVE pulling you in bed with me and snuggling.

You even attend one of your first birthday parties. Clara was turning 1. M-I-N-N-I-E M-O-U-S-E!


Pumpkin Picking Time
"???Which one shoud I choose???"


I think he fits better in the Bumbo now then when he was a baby and had super chunky legs.





Some SERIOUS cookie decorating.

Some SERIOUS cooking eating.

Beautiful Girl

Found my toes.

Bumbo time.

Holding your bottle like a big girl for the 1st time.


Oh and I didn't mention that you got to go on your first airplane ride, but well save that for the next post. :)

No comments: