Sunday, December 4, 2011

Up, Up and Away

Lucy got to experience her first plane ride this weekend. (You should feel lucky Lucy, Gavin didn't get a plane ride until he was 2) We (Lucy and I) flew to Denver so that we could attend my sister's baby shower. I was very nervous abou flying by myself with Lucy, but it ended up that Nana was going to be able to make the same flight we were. My nervers were called once we got into the air. Lucy did GREAT! I nursed her while we were taking off and landing. I kind of felt bad for the guy next to me, but a Mom has to do what a Mom has to do.

Us on the plane.
 Of course there had to be snow time. So I went to the thrift store there and pad $10 for this snow suit. Not the cutest but it worked.

Starting to lean


Leaning further

Then she fell. She didn't really fuss much even though she had snow on her face.

Snow Angel making time.

1st Lucy snow Angel.


Happy Girl!
 I know I said we went to a baby shower but I guess I didn't get any pictures. Just trust me when I say the new
Mommy To Be had fun and got some nice, cute, and needed stuff.

No comments: