Lucy,
You are becoming such a big girl. It makes me sad to think that you are almost half way through your first year of life.
Weight 14 lbs 14 oz. (48%) taken on 11/28
Meal Time: You are still nursing from mommy for the most but are still supplementing with bottles a couple times a day. You have started eating cereal in hopes that it might help you to start sleeping more thru the night. Daddy thinks it helps. Mommy isn't so sure. I still enjoy the night time feeding anyways.
This past month you have started to roll from your back to your tummy.
I am amazed at how quick the time seems to be flying by. It actually makes me kind of sad. I really hope it slows down a little. I don't want to miss a thing with Gavin or you.
Here is what we've been up to.....
 |
| Walk around the block |
 |
| Sibling Pic |
 |
| Never dress a girl in polka dots if you want her to look at the camera. |
 |
| Happy Girl! |
 |
| 1st Bath Together |
 |
| Love when you snuggle after nursing. |
 |
| Gavin practice writing his word. |
 |
| Maybe the hands will let me eat more quickly? |
 |
| Yummy Cereal |
 |
| Sibling baths are so much fun. (and easy) |
 |
| I Love their expressions in this pictures. |

 |
| Happy 5 Month's Miss Lucy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment