Monday, April 16, 2012

ZOOlogy

Since the weather has been nice we decided to head to the Dallas Zoo with our Tiny Tots Play Group. This year we bought a Membership thinking that we would save money if we wanted to go more then once this year. Gavin had fun and I think he enjoyed the animals much more this year then in the past. Lucy was indifferent as I'm sure most 9 months are.
At the end of our adventure we went to the Children's Zoo and let the kids play. The zoo has a playset and a river for them to play in/on. Well lets just say they had LOTs of  WET fun. I had not planned for this so when Gavin was soaking wet the only option for a dry way home was to change him into a pair of Lucy's pants. Let's just say when his future girlfriends are taking a trip down his memoy lane they might giggle just a little.


















Walk of Shame To the Car.

No comments: