We went to the doctors today and found that there has been no change in my cervix. It was very disappointing to me. I had such high hopes of Gavin coming today or tomorrow or even before Thanksgiving. I guess my body likes being pregnant and Gavin likes his safe haven. Oh well he will come when he is ready, although, it took lots of Josh's reassurance for me to say that. Please just pray that he comes sooner then later. I am feeling good but my feet are 3 times their normal size. I have added pictures so that you can all join in me laughing at myself. My toes look like stuffed sausages. :) Josh and I can't wait to meet Gavin and can't wait for all you to meet Gavin also. One thing that I will miss when I am no longer pregnant is feeling Gavin kick and move inside. There is no way to explain how special it is and how amazing it has been to watch him grow from a tiny dot with a tail to this little baby with chunky cheeks. Thank you all for your support and love. The weather has gotten colder this week and with only a few weeks to go until my due date, I refuse to go get any new clothes. However my sister-in-law Becky had generously let me borrow some of her maternity clothes. This sweater is from her stack. THANK YOU BECKY!!!!! You saved me.




No comments:
Post a Comment