Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Doctors Appointment
We had our last ultrasound today at the doctors. It was to check Gavin's weight. The stats are Gavin 7lbs 5oz (approx) and Mom 142 lbs. Yikes. Oh well it is all for him. The doctor said that I am 1-2 cm and almost completly effaced at +1 station. This means that the cervis is thinning, Gavin is in position but I could still be pregnant for another 2 1/2 weeks. I asked the doctor about inducing next friday and he was not to keen on the idea. Oh well, I know a few secrets that will hopefully work. We will see. During the ultrasound Gavin kept his hand near his face no matter how much I poked at him. In one picture you can see him make an unhappy face because of it. He also definantly has Josh's cheeks. The ultrasound lady said his head is measuring smaller then his belly. She kept checking and it kept coming up the same. I guess he likes to eat. I wonder where he gets that from. Lets hope he either delivers soon or quits gaining so much weight. I am not sure I can do an 8lb baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment