Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back To Work

Ok, so right now I am at work and since I have a little time I decided that I would blog. I was not supposed to start work until Monday, but they called begging for help. And since there are going to be few times that I can actually help them I decided I would. (With alot of encouragement from Josh. I think he just wanted Gavin to himself.) Anyways so here I am at work. It has been fine but only if I don't think about it too much. Well here are some recent pictures that I have taken in the last few days. He is getting so big and I just love his smile, especially when they are for me. Last weekend our friends Joanna and Pat were in town. It was great getting to see them. Jo informed us that they will be working on a playmate for Gavin but not until June 2010. It may seem far for some, but we are excited that it is even being discussed. We went to see Body Worlds 2. I had been dying to go, but Josh never wanted to. (Something about dead open bodies seems to freak him out.) It was neat, but VERY CROWDED. I wish I went to see the first one. Jo said that the fertility/embryo section was much better. I always said that the only reason medical school sounded fun was because you get to disect a cadiver (sp?).






1 comment:

The doTERRA Darling said...

I love that last picture of Gavin - cute!!!!!