Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 2 The Cord is Cut

Well Gavin officially had to let go of his cord today. He was not happy about it. I think he secretly keeps hoping to go back to his confined safe place. HaHa. The doctor removed it using Silver Nitrate swabs. It took only a few minutes. He was a brave boy. I also received a phone call from the Immunology doctor about his labs. The CBC white cell count was NORMAL!! This means he most likely does not have LAD and that his cord staying on so long is no big deal. However the official test does not come back until Friday. So YEAH!!!! Thank you for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Kim Erbele said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy everything went well and that all results are normal!

The doTERRA Darling said...

Yay! I am so glad that this week is going well and all appointments are a good report!