Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catch Up

Ok so my last real posting was a week ago. Here is catch up. All Gavin's test came back normal. THANK GOD!!! Gavin sees a physical therapist once a week for his neck. It is going well and the physical therapist said his Torticallis is mild. Our "homework" is to play with him 3 times a day atleast where he tracks a toy left and right while on his tummy, back, and sitting up. We also have to do a neck stretch which he hates, but mommy still does it while he cries. Hopefully he will stop fighting the stretch at some point.

Last Thursday Gavin got his 2 month shots also. When we went for his 2 month well check he had a temperature of 100. This time it was fine. He did well and was VERY BRAVE! Even mommy did well.


Last weekend we went to Dallas to see family. We attended 2 birthday parties. One for Andrew who is 2 and the other is August who is 3. Gavin had a good time.
He even was happy to wear his party hat.

Birthday Boy Andrew!

Cousin Greyson and Uncle Jeff

Cousin Ashton and Andrew

Our ride to Dallas! We all fit and for those who don't know I always overpack and everything still fit.

This week was also my Birthday (Feb 11). I turned 27. WOW I don't even feel that old. (most of the time) We went to eat mexican food, which is my favorite. I took the day easy.

I bought this onesie before Gavin was born. It should go with the title of "WHY?". I think he knew how silly he looked because he would not smile for the picture and then he spit up all over it within 30 min of putting it on.

COOL BOY!! He is ready for the summer sun!


Gavin visited his new friend Brady. Brady is 2 weeks old and weighs 9 lbs now. WOW the size difference! I couldn't believe how big Gavin was until I saw him next to Brady.



On Friday Gavin went to visit Josh's work. They had been asking to see him. Everyone thought he was sooo cute and that he was Josh's twin.




Well that is it for now. Hopefully I will keep things updated sooner then I did this time.




No comments: